Experience one of the highlights of Vienna's cultural events in a stunning setting of State Opera
- Let the music surround you, as you listen to the concert from your best-category seat
- Indulge in a 4-course "Gourmet menu" at the glorious Restaurant Opus
- Hop to the back-stage to meet the performers and their conductor during the interval
- “Gourmet menu” + aperitif at the Restaurant Opus at the Hotel Imperial (four-course meal, drinks not included), Kärntner Ring 16, 1015 Vienna at 6 pm
- fiaker drive from the Restaurant Opus to the concert hall
- 1 best category ticket for the Vienna Mozart Concert
- a glass of sparkling or a soft drink during the interact
- meeting the performers (back stage)
- a programme book
- a CD of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra
- attendance by a Mozart page
About the event:
Enjoy an unforgettable evening, which will treat you with culinary and cultural highlights of Vienna. Start with dining like royalty in one of Austria's best restaurants, where the Michelin star awarded chef will surprise you with his delicious creations.
After the dinner a page boy in Mozart concert will escort you to the horse drawn carriage, waiting for you in front of the palace. You will get a ride from the restaurant to the concert venue, where the best seats in the house have been reserved for you.
Enjoy the concert of the brilliant Mozart Orchestra. In the interval you'll be treated with a glass of sparkling wine, as you meet the performers and conductor of the Orchestra.
After the concert, the staff will be happy to offer advice on how to conclude your unforgettable evening.
Venue: Vienna State Opera
Concert start: 8:15 PM
Concert end: 10:00 PM
Dinner venue: Restaurant "Opus"
Dinner start: 6:00 PM
Dress code: smart evening attire is advised
Discounted prices for Concert & Dinner Packages for children up to 15 years and students up to 27 years. No admission for children under 5 years of age. Students must present an international student ID with photo when collecting tickets at the box office.
- Overtures, arias and duets from
Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro, The Magic Flute, etc.
- Movements from symphonies and serenades
such as Eine kleine Nachtmusik, Symphony No. 40, Symphony No. 41 `Jupiter`, etc.
- Concertos for piano, violin, flute, etc.
- Johann Strauß:
`The Blue Danube` - Waltz, Radetzky March