Travel back into baroque era, as you listen to the sounds of W.A. Mozart in a stunning atmosphere of Vienna's Musikverein
- Listen to the internationally famous musicians dressed in magnificent historical costumes and wigs
- Admire the beautiful surroundings of Musikverein's Golden Hall while enjoying the genius' greatest compositions
- Treat yourself with an exquisite 3-course dinner, prepared by some of the best chefs in Austria
All categories: ticket for the concert in the corresponding category
Dinner guests: 3-course dinner, glass of sparkling wine, "Golden Collection - CD" by Vienna Mozart Orchestra
About the event:
Enjoy the most famous works composed by one of the biggest classical composers of all time, W.A. Mozart. Set into breathtaking Golden Hall of the Viennese Musikverein, the concert offers a journey back into baroque era.
30 musicians of the Mozart Orchestra perform dressed in fabulous historical costumes and wigs, which contributes to the ambient that promises an unforgettable evening. The orchestra also performs some of Strauss' most famous masterpieces, such as "The Blue Danube Waltz" and "The Radetzky March".
Select the dinner option and indulge in an exquisite 3-course dinner at the "Bristol Lounge" before or after the concert.
Venue: Golden Hall - Musikverein
Admission: 7:30 PM
Concert start: 8:15 PM
Concert end: 10:00 PM
Dinner venue: Bristol Lounge
Dinner start: 6:00 PM or 10:15 PM
Dress code: smart evening attire is advised
Discounted prices for Concert & Dinner Packages for children up to 15 years and students up to 27 years. No admission for children under 5 years of age. Students must present an international student ID with photo when collecting tickets at the box office.
- Overtures, arias and duets from
Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro, The Magic Flute, etc.
- Movements from symphonies and serenades
such as Eine kleine Nachtmusik, Symphony No. 40, Symphony No. 41 `Jupiter`, etc.
- Concertos for piano, violin, flute, etc.
- Johann Strauß:
`The Blue Danube` - Waltz, Radetzky March